miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2021

FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION:

FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION: I am Venezuelan, I have ALS / ALS Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis since 1997, diagnosed in August 1998, it has already been 23 years of struggle with this high-cost disease, I am totally disabled, I see the need to request financial help from people of good will and private companies and public organizations, foundations and NGOs, to help me directly or indirectly in my expenses to pay 1 or 2 caregivers, medicines and food. Our situation in the country is very difficult, where the pension income is 1 dollar a month, we are thinking very badly, everything is dollarized, if one contracts with a caregiver they charge us 40 to 80 dollars for the day or night, impossible to contract and my income per month is one dollar, I left here my account numbers in foreign currency and national currency, I also left my email so that he could contact me and you can also see me personally via chat if you wish I do not speak I lost my voice.

Thank you for your valuable collaboration, many blessings, God will multiply it.


BANK OF VENEZUELA

Account Type: Free convertibility USD

Account: # 0102043560000851479

Enrry Antonio LLovera Contreras

ID 6,590,103


BANK OF VENEZUELA

SAVINGS ACCOUNT DIGITAL KEY # 01020856430100002390

Enrry Antonio LLovera Contreras

ID 6,590,103 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

NOTICIAS FDA - Aprueban nuevo medicamento contra la ELA

Aprueban nuevo  medicamento contra la ELA La FDA ha aprobado el primer tratamiento que adopta un enfoque basado en la genética para retrasar...